Skip Navigation

A committee of parishioners of St. Mark’s Church founded St. Mark’s Day School in September of 1953, as an early childhood program. The school was moved to its current location on Fairfield Avenue when it was opened in January of 1954. Over the years, it has evolved into St. Mark’s Cathedral School, with a program extending from two year olds through eighth grade. Throughout its history it has enjoyed the strong support of the Cathedral congregation, especially in the construction of the handsome facilities available for the school and its commitment to Episcopal education.