St. Mark's Cathedral School is closely monitoring all updates regarding COVID-19 and is committed to the well-being of our community. Please visit this page for information on this dynamic situation. We will continue to send updates to our families via email as needed.
A Look Ahead: 2020-2021
In order to keep our students, teachers, staff, and the broader community safe, St. Mark's will institute a number of protocols and modifications, which have not yet been finalized and are subject to change based on directives from the state or diocese and updated medical recommendations. Highlights include:
- Classes will be offered 5 days per week and will begin on Wednesday, August 12.
- Revised school health policies and requirements
- Temperature screening upon arrival
- Hand-sanitizing stations and protocols for hand hygiene
- Limiting the movement and interactions of different groups of students
- Creating social distance in classrooms
- Masks may be required for Lower School and Middle School students in halls/lockers/bathrooms or situations when social distance is not feasible.
- Parents/visitors will not be allowed in the buildings; protocols will be established for scheduled appointments and regular communication.
- Reviewing and preparing for the possibility of online learning and/or another period of quarantine during the 2020-2021 school year.
For more information, please see updates from the Head of School below.
Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Closed July 1-7
Masks must be worn inside the building.
Medical Advisory Committee
Dr. Margaret Crittell
Dr. Amanda Haynie
Dr. Cherry Horton
Dr. Eric Thomas
Dr. Wanda Thomas
We're here to help!
Dr. Chris Carter
Head of School
Lower School Director
Middle School Director