The online re-enrollment process uses a “primary” enrollment packet. The primary packet is what parents have traditionally completed in the past to re-enroll students, to provide requested signatures/authorizations, and to submit updates on student and household contact information.
Re-Enrollment Instructions for 2021-2022
In order to complete our online re-enrollment process, you will access FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb) through your existing login. (If you do not have a login, please follow the "Instructions for Creating a FACTS Family Portal/ParentsWeb Login" listed below.)
- Click Family Portal on the St. Mark's homepage (www.stmarksschool.com) or go to www.factsmgt.com to access FACTS Family Portal/ParentsWeb.
- Click the Parent Login button on the menu bar and select FACTS Family Portal (ParentsWeb) from the drop-down menu.
- Enter SMK-LA into the district code field, your username, and your password. (If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the Forgot Username/Password link.)
- After logging in, click on the Apply/Enroll button on the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-Enrollment button. (Hint: You might have to allow the pop-ups from St. Mark's FACTS/RenWeb on your desktop to access the page.)
- Our online enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet.
The online re-enrollment process takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. You will also be directed to select and set up your payment plan(s) for the 2021-2022 school year.