The Middle School swim team is open to boys and girls in 5th-8th grade.
|Swim Team Fees 2023|
Swim team fees will be billed to your FACTS account in February. Swimmers must provide their own goggles.
We swim in four regular season meets and one championship meet. Meets are held at the BHP YMCA and at the Lambright Center at LA Tech (Ruston). Parent volunteers will be needed to help bring our team to meets.
- Saturday, March 11, 9 a.m. - Lambright Center at LA Tech (Ruston)
- Saturday, March 25, 12 p.m. - BHP YMCA
- Saturday, April 1, 9 a.m. - Lambright Center at LA Tech (Ruston)
- Saturday, April 15, 12 p.m. - BHP YMCA
- Saturday, April 29, 12 p.m. - Lambright Center at LA Tech (Ruston)
SMCS team practice will on Tuesdays from 7-7:45 p.m. at the Town South Swim Club. Attendance is not required. However, these practices will help determine entries and relays. Practices will begin on Tuesday, January 31.
Optional Additional Practice Time
There is a Middle School swim practice session starting February 6 for the spring semester. The practice will be held on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursday from 6:30-7:30 p.m. The cost is $300 for the semester. This practice is optional. Contact Tara Hardin for more info 318.617.0303. Costs for this are paid directly to Coach Tara Hardin and are not collected by the school.