Fiesta Tuition Raffle
Win free tuition for the 2022-2023 school year or $5,000 cash!
Who Can be Entered: Anyone can enter the Tuition Raffle. Tuition credit applies to families enrolled at St. Mark's Cathedral School for the 2022-2023 school year. Winner may choose $5,000 cash prize instead of tuition credit. You do not need to be present to win.
Raffle Ticket Availability: Raffle tickets will be on sale April 14 until April 21 at 3 p.m. The winning ticket will be drawn during Fiesta on Friday, April 22, 2022.
Purchase Options: Raffle tickets are $100 each. Please fill out the form below.
- Tuition credit up to $10,000 will apply to the oldest child enrolled for the 2022-2023 school year. Tuition credit is limited to one child only.
- Winning ticket will apply only to tuition. Any additional student fees will be the winner's obligation.
- A minimum of 100 tickets must be sold in order for the Tuition Raffle to take place. In the event that 100 tickets are not sold, the tuition drawing will be converted to a 50/50 raffle. The dollar amount will be split 50/50 between the winning ticket and the school with the prize being applied to the 2022-2023 winning ticket holder's tuition.
- A maximum of 200 tickets will be sold.
- Raffle tickets are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.*
*Does not apply to winner.