St. Mark's Cathedral School offers catered lunches for young preschool 3 through 8th grade. Prices range from $5.00 - $10.00 daily. Due to pandemic guidelines, all students will eat in their classrooms, and catered lunches will be delivered to each classroom. Students who bring lunches from home need to be aware that microwave use will be limited due to accessibility and maintaining social distance. It is recommended that students bring items that do not require the microwave.
All students need to bring their own lunches Wednesday, August 12 - Friday, August 14. Catered lunches will begin on Monday, August 17.
|Mondays & Wednesdays||Tuesdays & Thursdays||Fridays|
Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
|Giuseppe's PASTACAFFE||Dillas Quesadillas|
St. Mark’s Cathedral School has partnered with BOONLI to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows you to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches from their smartphone, tablet or computer.
Registration and ordering will open Wednesday, August 12. All orders must be in BOONLI 24 hours before the date of service.
- Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
- If ordering for more than one person, please be sure to add all items for your student(s) into the shopping cart BEFORE checking-out.
- Minimum Order Fee: A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00 – for new and changed orders.
- BOONLI accepts payment by debit card or credit card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover. Lunches can no longer be billed to your FACTS student billing account.
To Create an Account:
Go to https://secure.boonli.com (please bookmark this page)
Click Create an Account (password: C@thedral156)
Enter information and click Submit
Enter information for your students, Add Profile. Repeat for any additional students.
Click I’m Done and Sign In
- Go to https://secure.boonli.com (please bookmark this page)
- Sign In (no need to create a new account)
- Update Profile(s) - Click on profile name, add new information for the new school year, and click Update Profile.
- To Delete Profile - If a profile is no longer needed, click on profile name & click “remove profile”
If you have any questions, please contact Leigh Lewis, Student Life Coordinator, at 318.208.0092 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Mark's Cathedral School offers an optional milk program for students to receive milk daily during lunch. Milk is $100/year for each student and will be billed to your FACTS account.
You may discontinue at any time by notifying Lisa Sigrest, Business Manager, at 318.226.4059 or email@example.com. Changes in milk orders will be prorated.
The SMCS school t-shirt is worn for school spirit days (pep rallies), non-uniform/free dress days, and on field trips off school campus. Every student should have a school t-shirt, but students are not required to buy a new one every year.
All new students are given a shirt free of charge at the beginning of their (new) admission year. All others can be purchased for $10/shirt and will be billed to your FACTS account.
If you have any questions, please contact Robin Jennings, School Secretary, at 318.221.7454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Mark's Preschool students (preschool 2 through kindergarten) carry a navy canvas tote bag with the school logo embroidered on one side and their first name (monogrammed block style) on the other.
All new Preschool students are given a monogrammed tote bag free of charge at the beginning of their (new) admission year. Replacement or additional tote bags can be purchased for $30/tote bag and will be billed to your FACTS account.
Your tote bag will be sent home with your child when ready. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Russo, Preschool Director, at 318.226.4030 or email@example.com.